- 1 What is Wells Adams’s Age?
- 2 Where did Wells Adam go to study?
- 3 Is Wells Adams married to Sarah Hyland?
- 4 Who did Wells Adams previously date?
- 5 What is Wells Adams’s Net Worth?
- 6 Where did Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland buy a house?
- 7 Are Wells Adams and Patrick Adams related?
- 8 How tall is Wells Adams?
- 9 What happened to Wells Adams?
- 10 Is Wells Adams the new host?
- 11 Did Wells Adams become a bartender?
- 12 Professional Career of Wells Adams
- 13 Achievement and Awards of Wells Adams
An American personality, Wells Adams, a Radio DJ got the fame as one of the contestants of The Bachelorette.
What is Wells Adams’s Age?
On May 19, 1984, Wells Adams was born in California, United States. As of 2022, Wells is 38 years old. Adam cuts his birthday cake annually on 19th May. Adam has a birth sign of Taurus. The name of his parents is Bob Adams and Donna Adams. His father is a businessman and his mother is a housewife.
Marisa Adams and Whitney Adams are his sisters and his brother’s name is Brett Adams and Cord Adams. By nationality, Adam has American citizenship and he belongs to a white ethnic community. And, Adam follows the Christianity religion.
Where did Wells Adam go to study?
Wells joined the University of Mississippi. He graduated holding a degree in broadcast journalism.
Is Wells Adams married to Sarah Hyland?
Adam is unmarried but he is engaged. He is dating his longtime girlfriend, Sarah Hyland. Sarah is an American actress by profession. They got engaged recently and went for a vacation on the British Virgin Island, in December 2018. As of now, they are living happily with each other for companionship for 4 years.
Sarah and Adam decided to get married on August 8, 2020. But due, to the COVID-19 pandemic, they had to postpone their marriage.
Who did Wells Adams previously date?
Previously, Adam dated Danielle Maltby. Danielle is a nurse practitioner by profession. They met each other on a reality show named Bachelor in Paradise. Bachelor in Paradise.
Adam has also dated Ashley Iaconetti. Ashley was a contestant in the 3rd season of Bachelor in Paradise. After breaking up with Ashley, Adam had to leave the show.
What is Wells Adams’s Net Worth?
Adam has a net worth of $400k as of 2022. He has gained this money from his carer of Journalism and as an activist.
Annually, Adam earns $41k which is the annual salary of journalists in the United States.
Where did Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland buy a house?
Sarah and Adam are living in their own house which they bought together which is located in Studio City, California. Sarah has sealed her house at $3.92 million for a modern farmhouse. The house has five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms and is a two-story mansion. It covers an area of 5,872 square feet and boasts all the modern comforts a celebrity could desire.
No, Well and Patrick is not related to each other. Patrick is a Canadian actor by profession and well belongs to the American industry. Both of them are in the same entertainment field and are very passionate about their career.
How tall is Wells Adams?
Wells stands at the height of 6 feet. Adams weighs around 79 kg. His body measurement includes 40-32-35 inches. Additionally, Adam’s bicep size is 15.5 inches and he wears a shoe size of 8 US. Wells has beautiful pair of black hair color and brown eyes color.
What happened to Wells Adams?
Adams was eliminated in week 6 in the 12th season of The Bachelorette. He was a contestant on the reality show and he appeared on the 3rd season of Bachelor in Paradise. After splitting with Ashley Iaconetti he was eliminated in week 6.
Is Wells Adams the new host?
No, Adam isn’t the new host. Jesse Palmer is the new host of The Bachelorette 2022. In near future, Wells could be the host of another season of The Bachelorette.
Did Wells Adams become a bartender?
Yes, Adams became a bartender. During week 6, he became heartbroken and was eliminated from the show. As his fans were devasted, then the Bachelor nation placed him on the show as an official bartender on Bachelor in Paradise.
Professional Career of Wells Adams
- Wells is a Radio DJ, journalist, and activist by profession.
- In July 2013, Wells started his career as a morning show host.
- Adam has also worked for Nashville’s independent radio, Lightning 100.
- He became the best DJ in the Nashville and the Tennessean Scene.
- In July 2015, Wells started working for iHeartRadio.
- He worked as the music director and assistant program director for radio stations like ALT 98.3 and 105.9 The Rock.
- In 2011, Adams auditioned for The Bachelorette.
Achievement and Awards of Wells Adams
- Wells earned the title of best DJ by Nashville Scene and the Tennessean in 2014.
- Adams also became the finalist for the Radio Awards for Best New Talent.