- 1 Facts of Tuukka Rask
- 2 What is Tuukka Rask’s Age?
- 3 Is Tuukka Rask still in a Relationship?
- 4 Does Tuukka Rusk have a Child?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Tuukka Rask?
- 6 What is Tuukka Rask’s Contract?
- 7 Is Victor Rask related to Tuukka Rask?
- 8 How tall is Tuukka Rask?
- 9 Who did the Leafs trade Tuukka Rask for?
- 10 Has Tuukka Rask ever won a Stanley Cup?
- 11 Did Tuukka Rask retire 2021?
- 12 Did Tuukka Rask have Surgery?
- 13 Career Line of Tuukka Rask
- 14 Awards and Honor of Tuukka Rask
Facts of Tuukka Rask
|Full Name:||Tuukka Rask|
|Birthday:||March 10, 1987|
|Profession:||Ice Hockey Player|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch|
|Parents:||Jari Rask and Irja Rask|
A Finnish former professional ice hockey goaltender, Tuukka Rask became popular after playing with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
What is Tuukka Rask’s Age?
Tuukka opened his eyes on March 10, 1987. Rask hails from Savonlinna, Finland. Tuukka is 35 years old as of 2022. Moreover, Tuukka cuts her birthday cake in the presence of her friends and family on the 10th of March. Tuukka has a zodiac sign of Pisces. Tuukka Mikael Rask is his birthname.
He was born as the son of Jari Rask (father) and Irja Rask (mother). Tuukka spent her early life with his younger brother, Joonas Rask. Joonas is also a hockey player by profession. By nationality, Rask holds citizenship in Finland and he belongs to the Finnish ethnicity. Moreover, Rask practices Christianity religion.
Is Tuukka Rask still in a Relationship?
Tuukka is dating. He is in a relationship with his longtime girlfriend, Jasmiina Nikkila. They both attended the same high school and after some time they started dating each other.
Even though they aren’t married at the moment, they live with each other like a married couple. they have been together for more than a decade.
Does Tuukka Rusk have a Child?
Tuukka’s children count is one. With his girlfriend, Jasmiina, he welcomed a daughter. Vivien Rask was born in 2014. At the moment, Vivien is 8 years old.
What is the Net Worth of Tuukka Rask?
Rask’s net worth is $20 million as of 2022. He has earned this money from his ice hockey playing career. Annually, Rask earns a salary of $7 million from his playing career.
What is Tuukka Rask’s Contract?
Tuukka has signed a contract for 2 years. At the starting price of $2,500,000, he signed a contract with the Boston Bruins. On November 9, 2009, he signed a contract with $1,250,000 as a carrying cap hit.
No, Victor and Tuukka aren’t related to each other. Both of them are Ice hockey players. Victor plays as an ice-hockey center while Tuukka is a central player.
How tall is Tuukka Rask?
Tuukka has a tall height of 6 feet 1 inch. According to her height, Tuukka has a body weight of 80 kg. Tuukka has a mesmerizing pair of green eyes and his hair is black in color.
Who did the Leafs trade Tuukka Rask for?
The Leaf has traded Tuukka for Andrew Raycroft. He was traded to the Bruins. Rask won the trophy of 2003-04 Calder after being picked up in the first round in 2005.
Has Tuukka Rask ever won a Stanley Cup?
Yes, Tuukka has won the Stanley Cup with the Bruins. In the 15 seasons of his playing career, he won a Stanley. he also made two more final appearances with Tim Thomas in 2013 and 2017.
Did Tuukka Rask retire 2021?
Yes, Tuukka retired on 2021. After playing in the 15th season for the Boston Bruins he announced his retirement because of his hip surgery. Rask is a popular former NHL player.
Did Tuukka Rask have Surgery?
Tuukka had surgery on his hip. Due to the surgery, he became unable to move his lower parts so, he announced his retirement from NHL. He also said:
“Today is a day that I hoped would never come.”
Career Line of Tuukka Rask
- Tuukka is a former Ice Hockey goaltender by profession.
- Being drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs, they didn’t make him play any game in the year 2005.
- But, they traded him for Andrew Raycroft to the Bruins.
- After signing a contract with the Bruins he played for the Providence Bruins of the American Hockey League (AHL).
- In the 2014 Winter Olympics, Rask made the Finnish national team to a podium finish.
Awards and Honor of Tuukka Rask
- In 2008, he earned the awards of AHL All-Star Game.
- He won the Bronze Medal in IIHF World Junior Championship in the year 2006.