Facts of Sonya Eddy
|Full Name:||Sonya Eddy|
|Age:||55 years old|
|Birthday:||June 17, 1967|
|Birthplace:||Kansas City, KS|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
Sonya Eddy, an American actress, and registered nurse became the chapter of gossip because of her untimely death.
What Nationality was Sonya Eddy?
On June 17, 1967, Sonya Eddy was born. She was a native of Kansas City, KS, USA. As of 2022, Sonya was only 55 years old. Sonya used to cut her birthday cake in presence of her close ones on the 17th of June. Gemini was her star sign.
By nationality, Sonya had American citizenship and she came from a mixed background. Likewise, Sinya used to practice the Christianity religion.
Was Sonya Eddy Married?
No, Sonya wasn’t married. She was living a single low-key life when she was alive. Sonya likes to focus on her career so, she was only focusing on her career without being involved in any sort of thing. Sonya died before being married or in a relationship.
What was the Net Worth of Sonya Eddy?
Sonya had an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. Sonya was earning this range of money every year from her career as an actress and registered nurse. As an actress, she was earning $43k money as her annual salary while she use to earn a salary of $118k from her nursing career.
How tall was Sonya Eddy?
Sonya stood at the height of 5 feet 3 inches. Her body weight was 75kg. Likewise, Sonya had a beautiful pair of black colored eyes and her hair was also black in color.
What was the Death Cause of Sonya Eddy?
Sonya breathes for the very last time on December 19, 2022. She was only 55 years old at the time of her death. The main reason behind her death was a serious infection and the infection was uncontainable and was even placed on life support before her death.
The news of her death was announced by her colleague, Octavia Spencer on her social sites:
“My friend @sonyaeddy passed away last night, The world lost another creative angel. Her legions of @generalhospitalabc fans will miss her 💔🕊️”
Professional Career of Sonya Eddy
- Sonya was an actress and registered nurse by profession.
- She was a certified and licensed vocational nurse.
- In 1990, she debuted in the acting industry with the play titled Zora Is My Name.
- After moving to LA, she got a role on the Television series, Epiphany Johnson and General Hospital in 2006.
- Gadget, Barbershop, Daddy Daycare, Matchstick Men, Bad News Bears, Seven Pounds, The Perfect Game, and Pee-Wee’s Big Holiday are some of the popular movies in which Eddy appeared.
- In 2008, she also appeared in a variety of roles in a video game named Saints Row 2.
- In the year 2011, she lend her voice to a game named Driver: San Francisco.
- As a Lyra Lancetooth and Riel Darkwater, she appeared in a video game titled Guild Wars in 2012.
FAQs of Sonya Eddy
Who is Sonya Eddy at General Hospital?
Sonya was an actress by profession. She played the role of Epiphany Johnson in the series. Sonya was only 55 years old when she died.
Who is the black nurse on GH?
On GH, Sonya played the role of a black nurse. The character of Sonya was Epiphany Johnson. There she laid the role of Stan Johnson’s mother
Did Sonya Eddy go to College?
She completed her education at the University of California located in Davis. there she majored in theatre and dance and even received her B.A. in 1992.