Facts of Sheilah Kent
|Full Name:||Sheilah Kent|
|Age:||25th August 1955|
Sheilah Kent, a British personality came to the spotlight as the ex-wife of popular actor, David Warner.
What was Sheilah Kent’s Nationality?
Sheilah Kent opened her beautiful pair of eyes on 25th August 1955. Kent hails from the United Kingdom. Sheilah was 67 years old as of 2022. Moreover, she used to cut her birthday cake in the presence of her friends and family on the 25th of August. Kent had a zodiac sign of Virgo.
By nationality, Kent had citizenship in the United Kingdom and she used to belong white ethnicity. Moreover, Kent practiced Christianity religion.
Was Sheilah Kent Married?
Sheilah was single at the time of her death. Before, she tied the wedding knot with David Warner. David was a British actor by profession.
After meeting each other for the very first time in the early 80s, they walked down the aisle in 1981. They lived with each other happily for 26 years but their marriage couldn’t work out and they officially got divorced in 2005.
What is the Children’s count of Sheilah Kent?
Sheilah was the mother of two children. With her late ex-husband, David Warner she welcomed one son and one daughter.
Melissa Warner and Luke Warner is the name of her children. Luke and Melissa were born in 1982. By profession, Luke is working as an employee of aircraft F-111. Luke graduated from the Australian Defence Force Academy.
When did Sheilah Kent die?
Sheilah left this world in 2021. Kent was only 66 years old at the time of her death. We don’t have any information on the death cause of Sheilah.
How did David Warner Die?
David dies at the age of 80. Warner left this world on 24th July 2022. He was diagnosed with cancer. The main reason behind his death is cancer. After feeling unwell, he got admitted to Denville Hall in Northwood hospital and few months of treatment he died in the hospital. His family sherd the death news as:
“He will be missed hugely by us, his family and friends, and remembered as a kind-hearted, generous and compassionate man, partner and father, whose legacy of extraordinary work has touched the lives of so many over the years. We are heartbroken.”
What is the Net Worth of Sheilah Kent?
Sheilah might have earned a hefty sum of money from her professional career but at the moment we don’t have access to her Net worth and annual salary. Her ex-husband, David Warner had an estimated net worth of $8 million at the time of his death.
David was able to earn this hefty sum of money from his professional career as a British actor. In addition to this, in the United Kingdom, the annual salary of an actor is around $43k, so David might have earned this range of money every year.
Professional Career of David Warner
- David was a British actor by profession.
- After completing his acting education, David joined he joined the Royal Shakespeare Company in 1962.
- In 1964, he played Henry VI in The Wars of the Roses cycle at the West End’s Aldwych Theatre.
- In Peter Hall’s production of Hamlet, David got the role of Prince Hamlet in 1965.
- then, he got the opportunity to play the role of the main character, Karel Reisz in the movie named Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment.
- The Omen, Time After Time (as Jack the Ripper), A Christmas Carol (as Bob Cratchit opposite George C. Scott’s Ebenezer Scrooge), Titanic, and Mary Poppins Returns are some of the movies David played as an actor.
- For Best Actor in a Leading Role, Dabid was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment.
- In the criteria of Outstanding Supporting Actor, he won an Emmy Award in the year 1981.