- 1 Facts of Patrick Goodman
- 2 Where is Patrick Goodman from?
- 3 Does Patrick Goodman have a Degree?
- 4 Is Patrick Goodman still married to Katie Hobbs?
- 5 Who is Katie Hobbs?
- 6 Does Patrick Goodman have a Child?
- 7 What is Patrick Goodman’s Net Worth?
- 8 Professional Career of Patrick Goodman
- 9 FAQs of Patrick Goodman
Facts of Patrick Goodman
|Full Name:||Patrick Goodman|
|Country:||United States of America|
Patrick Goodman is a Law professor and is popular as the husband of the governor of Atlanta, Katie Hobbs.
Where is Patrick Goodman from?
Patrick Goodman was born in the United States of America. He might be in his late 50s. By nationality, Patrick has American citizenship and he belongs to the white ethnicity. Moreover, Practk practices the Catholic religion.
Does Patrick Goodman have a Degree?
He graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1991. Then, he received his Master’s in Education in 1992. From Columbia University, he graduated holding a degree in JD in the year 1996.
Is Patrick Goodman still married to Katie Hobbs?
Yes, Patrick is still married to Katie Hobbs. His wife, Katie is the Governor of Atlanta. in 1992, they meet each other for the very first time at church. After that, they started dating each other. In 1996, they walked down the aisle in the presence of their close ones. They have been married as a perfectly happy couple for more than 27 years.
Who is Katie Hobbs?
Katie Hobbs is an American politician and social worker by profession. On December 28, 1969, Katie was born in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Her real name is Kathleen Marie Hobbs. she became popular after serving as the 24th governor of Arizona in 2023.
From 2019 to 2023, she served as the 21st secretary of state of Arizona. After defeating Republican nominee Kari Lake, she won the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election. On January 2, 2023, she became Arizona’s fifth female governor.
Does Patrick Goodman have a Child?
Patrick has two children, a son, and a daughter. Katie and Patrick gave birth to their children and their identity is kept secret.
What is Patrick Goodman’s Net Worth?
Patrick has earned a hefty sum of money from his career as a law professor and has a salary of $210,000 to $240,000.
His wife, Katie Hobbs has a net worth of $1.5 million. She earned this money from her career as governor of Arizona and has an annual salary of $70,000. She even earned $174,000 as compensation when she worked as a senator for six years.
Professional Career of Patrick Goodman
- Patrick is a law professor by profession.
- He worked as a law professor at the University of California which is located in Los Angeles.
- Patrick teaches Remedies, Wills and Trusts, and American Law and even performs seminars on law and popular culture in the UCLA law department.
- From the UCLA School of Law, he even received the Rutter Award for Excellence in Teaching.
- From 2010 to 2015, he earned the title of Law Professor of the Year at UCLA.
- Patrick also worked on the boards of the Infant Toddler Mental Health Coalition, the Valic Trust, the Mutual of America Trust, and others.
- As a supervisor, he volunteered for the Seek Arizona and Teel Lifeline NGOs.
FAQs of Patrick Goodman
What does Patrick Goodman do for a living?
Patrick is a law professor and he teaches law at UCLA. His wife is the governor of Atlanta. and he often helps his wife with her work.
Who did Katie Hobbs fire?
Kati fired an employee named Tolanya Adams. She has also issued an apology and acknowledged the discrimination she did when she fired Senate staff, Tolanya. She was also criticized for its scattershot response in her campaign.
Did the Arizona judge rejects Kari Lake’s election challenge and confirms Hobbs’ victory?
Yes, Arizona’s judge rejects Kari Lake’s election challenge and confirms Hobbs’ victory. Katie defeated her opponent Lake with 50.3% of the vote.