- 1 Facts of Patricia Ostfeld
- 2 What is Patricia Ostfeld’s Age?
- 3 Who is Patricia Ostfeld’s Husband?
- 4 How many children does Patricia Ostfeld have?
- 5 What is Patricia Ostfeld’s Net Worth?
- 6 How tall is Patricia Ostfeld?
- 7 Why did Bjorn Borg retire from tennis?
- 8 Did Bjorn Borg ever win the US Open?
- 9 Patricia Ostfeld’s Career Line
Facts of Patricia Ostfeld
|Full Name:||Patricia Ostfeld|
|Birthday:||November 17, 1969|
|Profession:||Real Estates Broker|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
Patricia Ostfeld, a real estate broker got the media spotlight as the wife of a popular Swedish tennis player, Bjorn Borg.
What is Patricia Ostfeld’s Age?
On November 17, 1969, Patricia Ostfeldt was born and he hails from Stockholm, Sweden. As of 2022, Patricia is 53 years old. Patricia cust her birthday cake on 17th of November. By birth, Patricia’s star sign is Sagittarius.
Ostfeld has citizenship in Sweden and she belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, Ostfeld follows the Christianity religion.
Who is Patricia Ostfeld’s Husband?
Patricia is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with her longtime boyfriend, Bjorn Borg. By profession, Bjorn Borg is a Swedish former world No. 1 tennis player.
On June 8, 2002, they walked down the aisle in presence of their close ones. As of now, they are living happily and peacefully with each other while continuing their respective career.
How many children does Patricia Ostfeld have?
Patricia has two children. She gave birth to a son and one daughter. Lee Borg and Robin Borg is her children’s name. On May 15, 2003, Leo was born. Robin is her stepson and was born in 1985.
What is Patricia Ostfeld’s Net Worth?
Patricia has a net worth of $1 million as of 2022. She has earned this money from her career as a real estate broker. Every year, Patricia earns a salary of $120k.
Her husband, Bjorn Borg has a net worth of $80 million. It is the outcome of his career as a Swedish tennis player. His salary is $3 million per year.
How tall is Patricia Ostfeld?
Patricia has a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches. Similarly, his total body weight according to his height is around 63 kg. Patricia has a mesmerizing pair of dark brown color eyes with blonde color hair.
Why did Bjorn Borg retire from tennis?
Borg left tennis to focus on his personal life. After taking a break he never returned to tennis. According to some reports, the main reason behind his retirement is his inability to hold onto his No. 1 ranking with young John McEnroe on the rise.
Did Bjorn Borg ever win the US Open?
No, Borg never won the US Open. He lost the final four times and even did not win the Australian Open. Borg couldn’t defeat John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors, fellow World No. 1 tennis players in a Grand Slam final.
Patricia Ostfeld’s Career Line
- Patricia is a real estate broker by profession.
- Her husband, Bjorn is a tennis player by profession.
- At the age of 13, he participated in an under-18 tennis match and even defeat Sweden’s best under-18 player.
- Jimmy Connor also used his invented playing techniques while playing.
- In 1972-73, he began playing professionally and even participated in the Davis Cup for Sweden.
- Bjorn became ranked 18 in the quarter-finals of the Davis Cup.
- He became the first man in the Open Era to win 11 Grand Slam singles titles with six at the French Open and five consecutively at Wimbledon between 1974 and 1981.
- In his career, he won French Open titles four times and is 6–0 in French Open finals.