- 1 Facts of Melanie Rauscher
- 2 Where was Melanie Rauscher born?
- 3 Where did Melanie Rauscher go to study?
- 4 Was Melanie Rauscher Single or married?
- 5 What was the Net Worth of Melanie Rauscher?
- 6 What was Melanie Rauscher’s Height?
- 7 How did Melanie Ruscher die?
- 8 Where was Melanie Rauscher living?
- 9 Career Line of Melanie Rauscher
Facts of Melanie Rauscher
|Full Name:||Melanie Rauscher|
|Birthday:||December 18, 1986|
|Profession:||Reality TV Star|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Sibling:||Rebecca Rauscher , Jeannette Rauscher , and Alexis Rauscher|
|Parents:||Daniel T. Rauscher and Catherine Rauscher|
An American personality, Melanie Rauscher became popular as a contestant on the naked and Afraid reality show.
Where was Melanie Rauscher born?
Melanie Rauscher opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time on December 18, 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania the United States. Melanie was 36 years old at the time of her death. By birth, Melanie’s star sign was Sagittarius. Her full name is Melanie Elizabeth Rauscher. Melanie was born as the daughter of Daniel T. Rauscher (father)and Catherine Rauscher (mother).
Her mother is working as a reception assistant in the Wilenchik and Bartness Law office and her father is working as a senior project manager at Hill International. She spent her early life with her three other sisters. The name of her sisters are Rebecca Rauscher, Jeannette Rauscher, and Alexis Rauscher. By nationality, Rauscher holds American citizenship and she used to belong to the white ethnic community. She used to follow the Christianity religion.
Where did Melanie Rauscher go to study?
She joined Kennedy-Kenrick High School which is located in Philadelphia. After that, she joined Old Dominion University in Virginia.
Was Melanie Rauscher Single or married?
Melanie was single at the time of her death. She was neither married nor in a relationship with anyone during her lifetime. But, being a contestant on a reality show named Naked and afraid she was connected with a guy named Jeremy McCaa.
Even being together with each for the entire show naked they went bonded physically. They also shared that, they didn’t have any kind of attraction as they were living a gross lifestyle being naked.
What was the Net Worth of Melanie Rauscher?
At the time of her death, Melanie had an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. Being a reality tv star, Melanie was able to earn this hefty sum of money in a short period of time. Melanie used to earn an extra sum of money from different ventures, partnerships, and brand endorsements.
We all know that the average salary of a reality tv star in the United States of America is $44k to $98k a year so she might have earned this range of money every year as her annual salary from her tv career.
What was Melanie Rauscher’s Height?
Melanie had a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches. According to her height, Melanie had a body weight of 55 kg. Melanie had a mesmerizing pair of black-colored eyes and her hair was dark black in color.
How did Melanie Ruscher die?
Melanie left this world on July 17, 2022. She was only 35 years old at the time of her death. Melanie was found by the owner of the dogs who she was taking care of. Her dead body was found in the guest room, close to cans of compressed air.
According to the reports from police of Prescott Police Department, she had inhaled the compressed air from cans and it is very harmful as it contains a toxic gas composition. She might have died due to inhaling compressed air resulting in serious cardiac problems, choking on her own vomit, liver damage, coma, brain damage, asphyxia, and a variety of other deadly conditions.
Where was Melanie Rauscher living?
Melanie was living in her house which is located in Arizona. She was living with her family members. Melanie was continuing her tv career from there.
Career Line of Melanie Rauscher
- Melanie was a reality tv star by profession.
- She also participated in the late Naked and Afraid contestant.
- In 2017, she made her debut in the reality tv world in the fourth season of the original show’s spin-off Naked and Afraid XL.
- In the seventh season of Discovery Channel’s Naked and Afraid, she became popular due to her survivalist and outdoor enthusiast nature.
- She had also worked as a Navy veteran and had served on the USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-17 during the Iraq war.
- Being affiliated with the PTSD Foundation of America Rauscher was also featured.