Facts of Kye Hilson
|Full Name:||Kye Hilson|
|Birthday:||June 11, 1990|
|Sibling:||Keri Hilson, Kelsee Hilson, Kip Hilson, Kaycee Hilson, and Kelly Hilson|
|Parents:||Christine Loraine Hilson and Gamaliel W. Hilson|
Who are Kye Hilson’s Parents?
Kye Hilson came to the earth on June 11, 1990. Hilson hails from Decatur, Georgia, USA. As of 2022, Hilson is 32 years old. By birth, Hilson has the birth name of Kye Aston Hilson. She celebrates her birthday every year on the 11th of June. kye has a birth sign of Gemini. She was born as the daughter of Christine Loraine Hilson (mother) and Gamaliel W. Hilson (father). Her sister, Keri gave her the nickname Kie-Pie.
Her father was an Army developer and her mother worked in a childcare facility. She spent her early life with five other siblings. Keri Hilson, Kelsee Hilson, Kip Hilson, Kaycee Hilson, and Kelly Hilson are the name of her siblings. Keri is a singer and Kip is a music producer and DJ by profession.
Kye has American citizenship and she belongs to the African-American ethnicity. Moreover, Kye practices the Christianity religion.
Where did Kye Hilson go to College?
Kye joined Kennesaw State University. In the year 2013, she graduated from her college.
What happened to Kye Hilson’s Father?
Kye’s father left this world on January 4, 2020. At the age of 71, he passed away. Before her father died, she bought Ohio State sneakers & an Ohio State watch for him but he couldn’t receive them. She also shared her father death on her Instagram handle.
Does Kye Hilson have a Boyfriend?
Kye is dating. Kye is living a low-key life with her boyfriend whose Twitter handle is @idothisjbright. He is a singer and songwriter by profession. However, her sister Keri is also. She was married to Samuel Soba in 20o2. Samuel is a basketball player by profession. In 2002, they met each other for the very first time at an event.
On March 17, 2002, they tied the marriage knot but after living as a married couple for more than 14 years they divorced in 2016. After the divorce, Keri was in a relationship with many other guys.
How much is Kye Hilson’s Net Worth?
Kye’s net worth is out of reach. Being a businesswoman she might have earned a huge fortune. Kye must be earning around $23k to $63 k as her salary. Her sister, Keri has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Keri’s primary source of income is her career as a singer, songwriter, and actress. Every month, Keri earns around $270k from her career.
Where does Keri Hilson live?
Keri is living in her house which is located in Lithonia, Georgia. She is continuing her singing career from her house with her children. Keri is a professional singer.
Did Keri Hilson write a song for Beyonce?
Yes, Keri has written a song for Beyonce. the title of the song is Turning Me On. With Mosley Zone 4 level she wrote a song in collaboration with Dwayne Carter, Jamal Jones, and Zachary Anson Wallace.
Professional Career of Kye Hilson
- Kye is a businesswoman by profession.
- She is the owner of natural body butter called Touch Body Care and her shop is located in Atlanta, GE.
- Her sister is a singer, songwriter, and actress by profession.
- Similarly, Keri has also worked with a popular lyricist and backup singer, Anthony Dent.
- From the song named Jump, Keri started her career as a songwriter for a Japanese vocalist.
- Her genre of music is R&B, hip hop, and pop; womanhood, sexual intimacy, and love.
- Then, in 2009, she released her first studio album named In a Perfect World.
- Knock You Down is the song she released while featuring Kanye West and Ne-Yo.
- She featured Lil Wayne in her song named Turnin’ Me On.
- Again, she featured Kanye West in songs named Pretty Girl Rock.
- For the song Knock You Down, Keri earned the nomination for Best New Artist and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration two times in Grammy awards.