- 1 Who are Joanne Sirico Bello’s Parents?
- 2 What was Tony Sirico’s Illness?
- 3 How did Joanne Sirico’s father die?
- 4 What is Joanne Sirico Bello’s Relationship Status?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Joanne Sirico Bello?
- 6 Where did Tony Sirico live?
- 7 Professional Career of Joanne Sirico Bello
- 8 Achievements And awards Tony Sirico
Joanne Sirico Bello, an American personality came to the spotlight as the daughter of late American actor, Tony Sirico.
Who are Joanne Sirico Bello’s Parents?
Joanne Sirico Bello opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time somewhere in the United States. According to her pictures, she looks like she is in her late 20s. Bello is the daughter of the late Tony Sirico (father) and Anna Sirico (mother). Tony is an American actor by profession.
And, she spent her early life with her only sibling named Richard Sirico. By nationality, Joanne holds American citizenship and she belongs to a white ethnic community. Moreover, Joanne practices Christianity religion.
What was Tony Sirico’s Illness?
Tony had been diagnosed with dementia. For some years, Tony has been suffering from dementia and the cause of his death is not available at any site.
How did Joanne Sirico’s father die?
Joanne’s father Tony left this beautiful world on July 8, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. tony was only 79 years old at the time of his death. Likewise, his friend and co-star Michael Imperioliled tributes to him saying:
“Tony was like no one else: he was as tough, as loyal, and as big-hearted as anyone I’ve ever known, found a groove as Christopher and Paulie. I am proud to say I did a lot of my best and most fun work with my dear pal Tony. I will miss him forever. He is truly irreplaceable.”
What is Joanne Sirico Bello’s Relationship Status?
The relationship status Joanne is single. Joanne is not with anyone at the moment. On the other hand, her father, Tony married her mother in presence of their friends and family.
They were living happily until Tony fell in love with a neighborhood girl. For that girl, Tony divorced his wife Anna. And, after the divorce, Tony and Anna were living separate life while focussing on their career.
What is the Net Worth of Joanne Sirico Bello?
Joanne’s profession, her net worth, and her annual salary are not available at any site. Her father, Tony had an estimated net worth of around $8 million. Moreover, Tony had earned this hefty sum of money from her professional career as an American actor.
$400k is the annual salary Tony from her career as a professional actor.
Where did Tony Sirico live?
Tony was living in his house which is located in Brooklyn, United States. His house which is located in New Jersey is up for sale. The starting price of his house is $3.4 million. Furthermore, the house has a feature of a large bedroom and bathroom with a lavish swimming pool.
Professional Career of Joanne Sirico Bello
- Joanne’s career is not available at any site.
- Her father, Tony was an actor by profession.
- In the year 1974, Sirico landed a role in the film Crazy Joey which is based on the life of mobster Joey Gallo, shortly after his release from prison.
- After taking real from acting for several years, he got in touch with Director James Toback.
- Mighty Aphrodite and Celebrity are some of his collaborations with Woody Allen.
- Then, he began working with director Woody Allen and landed a role in Woody Allen’s film Bullets Over Broadway, playing the character Rocco in 1994.
- In 1999, his career peaked with The Sopranos.
- Furthermore, Tony has appeared in 45 films, playing 40 gangsters and five corrupt cops.
Achievements And awards Tony Sirico
- For outstanding ensemble performance in a drama series, he received two Screen Actors Guild Awards in the years 2000 and 2008.
- In 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2007, Sirico was nominated for the award.
- Moreover, for his role in the television series The Sopranos, he won two awards and received five nominations.