Facts of Jesus Lechuga
|Full Name:||Jesus Lechuga|
Jesus Lechuga, an American personality got the media fame as the ex-husband of an American politician and social worker, Karen Bass.
What Nationality is Jesus Lechuga?
Jesus Lechuga was born in the United States of America. According to his pictures, he must be in his 50s.
By nationality, Jesus holds American citizenship and she belongs to a white ethnic community. Likewise, Jesus practices the Christianity religion.
Is Jesus Lechuga Married or Single?
Jesus is single at the moment. His marital status is divorced. Previously, he tied the wedding knot with Karen Bass. By profession, Karen Bass is an American politician and social worker. In 1980, they exchanged their wedding vows.
They lived as a married couple for only 6 years. then, they legally got separated in 1986.
How many children does Jesus Lechuga have?
Jesus has five children. With Karen, he gave birth to a beautiful daughter named Emilia Wright. On 2, January 1983, Emilia was born. The other four children were from his previous affair. In 2006, Emilia left this world and she was an LMU student.
How did Emilia Wright die?
Emilia die on 29 October 2006 with her husband in a car crash. Emilia was only 23 years old when she left this world. In the car she and her husband were present. The California Highway Patrol reported their death as:
“Michael Wright was driving a 1997 Hyundai — his wife was the only passenger — about 4:20 a.m. Sunday when it veered off the road, crashed into a support beam, and burst into flames on the 405 Freeway near the La Tijera Boulevard overpass. Officers said they had not determined why the car went off the road.”
What is the Net Worth of Jesus Lechuga?
Jesus might have collected a hefty sum of money from his career. His ex-wife, Karen Bass, has earned this hefty sum of money from his career as an American politician and social worker which is $415,501. Karen earns a salary of $67k.
Professional Career of Jesus Lechuga
- Jesus’s career is discrete.
- His ex-wife, Karen is an American politician and social worker.
- Since 2011, Karen is serving as the U.S. representative for California’s 37th congressional district.
- For her first term, she has a number of 33rd districts which cover several areas south and west of downtown Los Angeles.
- She previously served for six years in the California State Assembly as a member of the Democratic Party as a speaker.
- In 2022, Karen became a candidate for Los Angeles mayoral election.
- Bass was elected chair of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) during the 116th Congress on November 28, 2018.
- Karen is working as a chair of the United States House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations.
- For the United States House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security she is also serving her duty.
- From 2004 to 2010, Bass represented the 47th district in the California State Assembly.
- She became the first African-American woman in United States history to serve as a speaker of a state legislative body.
- She got the opportunity to serve as the 67th speaker of the California State Assembly in the year 2008.
- In 2010, she even won the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award for her leadership during the Great Recession.