- 1 Facts of James Keach
- 2 What Nationality is James Keach?
- 3 Did James Keach go to College?
- 4 Is James Keach Still Married?
- 5 How long were James Keach and Jane Seymour married?
- 6 How many children does James Keach have?
- 7 What is the Net Worth of James Keach?
- 8 Where does James Keach live?
- 9 How tall is James Keach?
- 10 Was James Keach in a motorcycle accident?
- 11 Professional Career of James Keach
- 12 Awards and Nominations of James Keach
Facts of James Keach
|Full Name:||James Keach|
|Birthday:||December 7, 1947|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Parents:||Stacy Keach Sr. and Mary Kain Keach|
James Keach, an American actor, and director became popular after achieving the Grammy awards in 2021.
What Nationality is James Keach?
James Keach was born on December 7, 1947, and is a native of Savannah, Georgia, United States of America. As of 2022, James is 74 years old. According to his date of birth, James’s birth sign is Sagittarius. Similarly, James celebrates his birthday on the 7th of December every year. He was born as the son of Stacy Keach Sr. (father) and Mary Kain Keach (mother). Both of his parents are actors and actresses by profession.
He spent his early life with only siblings named Stacy Keach. His brother is also an actor by profession. By nationality, James holds Citizenship in the United States and he belongs to the white Caucasian ethnic community. Likewise, James practices the Christianity religion.
Did James Keach go to College?
From Northwestern University, he got his undergraduate degree. Then, he studied at Yale School of Drama where he graduated holdings a master’s degree.
Is James Keach Still Married?
James is single. He is currently focusing on his acting and directing career. Previously, he got married three times. The name of his first wife is Holly Collins. Holly is an actress by profession. They met each other for the very first time in 1975 and started dating. After dating each other for a year they exchanged wedding vows on 14 December 1976. They lived together as a married couple for five years and got divorced in 1982.
After his divorce from his first wife, he walked down the aisle with Mimi Maynard in 1983. Mimi Maynard is a film actress by profession. In 1982, they started dating each other and got married in presence of their friends and family in 1983. After living as a married couple for 10 years, they officially got divorced in 1993.
How long were James Keach and Jane Seymour married?
His third wife is Jane Seymour. They meet each other for the very first time on the set of the 1992 film Sunstroke. After a year of being in a relationship, they exchanged wedding vows in 1993. Then, they lived as a married couple for 22 years they got divorced in 2015.
How many children does James Keach have?
James is the father of three kids. Kristopher Steven Keach, John Stacy Keach, and Kalen Keach is the name of his children. On June 28, 1977, Kalen was born.
James welcomed Kalen with his first wife Holly. Kristopher and John are the twins that he welcomed with his third wife, Jane on November 30, 1995.
What is the Net Worth of James Keach?
As of 2022, James has an approximate net worth of $20 million. James gathered this hefty sum of money from his career as an American actor, director, and producer. Annually, an actor earns an annual salary of $400k from his career.
Where does James Keach live?
James’s condominium is located in Santa Monica. He bought it for $4.4 million and the house is built in 1990. The house has the feature of high ceilings, multiple terraces and patios, a fireplace, an eat-in kitchen, a dining room, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and also has a swimming pool and gym. The house covers an area of 2,817 square feet.
How tall is James Keach?
James stands at the tall height of 5 feet 11 inches. According to her height, James’s body weight is around 75 kg. James has a beautiful pair of black eyes and her hair is grey in color.
Was James Keach in a motorcycle accident?
Yes, James was in a motorcycle accident. But, nothing happened to him and his arm. While playing with his newborn daughter he fell badly.
Professional Career of James Keach
- James is a film director and actor by profession.
- The Long Riders is a film that he co-wrote and produced and even played the role of Jesse James in 1980.
- National Lampoon’s Vacation with Chevy Chase, The Razor’s Edge opposite Bill Murray, and Wildcats with Goldie Hawnnsi are some of the movies in which he appeared on.
- In the 1985 comedy film Moving Violations, he played the main role of a deputy, Hank Halik.
- Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman is the movie that he directed in 1993 and 1999.
- Waiting for Forever and Blind Dating is his most recently directed movie.
- Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me, about country, is the documentary that he directed and it was released in October 2014.
Awards and Nominations of James Keach
- On March 14, 2021, he won a Grammy Award for the documentary Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice.
- Keach received the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 2010.