- 1 Where is Hirokazu Sawamura from?
- 2 Is Hirokazu Sawamura married?
- 3 Does Hirokazu Sawamura have a crush on Alicia Keys?
- 4 How much is Hirokazu Sawamura’s Net Worth?
- 5 How long is Hirokazu Sawamura’s Contract?
- 6 How tall is Hirokazu Sawamura?
- 7 Was Hirokazu Sawamura Injured?
- 8 Does Hirokazu Sawamura speak English?
- 9 Career Line of Hirokazu Sawamura
Hirokazu Sawamura, a Japanese professional baseball pitcher became popular after playing for the Boston Red Sox of Major League Baseball.
Where is Hirokazu Sawamura from?
Hirokazu Sawamura opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time on April 3, 1988. Tochigi, Tochigi, Japan is his birthplace. As of 2022, Hirokazu is 34 years old while his horoscope is Aries. Every year he celebrates his birthday with his friends and family on the 3rd of April.
By nationality, Hirokazu holds Japanese citizenship and he belongs to the Asian community. Likewise, Hirokazu practices the Christianity religion. Hirokazu joined Chuo University. There, Hirokazu played college baseball.
Is Hirokazu Sawamura married?
Hirokazu’s relationship status is single and unmarried. He is not in any kind of bond. Furthermore, Hirokazu is living a happy life while continuing his baseball-playing career at the moment.
Previously Hirokazu tied the wedding knot with Maki Mori. Maki is a Japanese free announcer by profession. Moreover, in presence of their friends and family in 2011, they exchanged their wedding vows. But only after two years of their marriage do they get divorced.
Does Hirokazu Sawamura have a crush on Alicia Keys?
Yes, Hirokazu has a crush on Alicia Keys. Hirokazu was caught using a wooden spoon as a microphone and singing one of his hit songs of Alicia. His teammate, Eduardo Rodriguez has shared the video clip of him on his Instagram handle.
How much is Hirokazu Sawamura’s Net Worth?
Hirokazu has an estimated net worth of $4 million. This is the outcome of Hirokazu’s career as a baseball player. Furthermore, Hirokazu earns an average annual wage of $1,200,000.
How long is Hirokazu Sawamura’s Contract?
Hirokazu has signed a contract for 2-year at $3,000,000 with the Boston Red Sox. It includes the guarantee of $3,000,000 and $1,500,000 as an annual average salary. Additionally, Hirokazu will earn a base salary of $1,200,000 in 2022 with$1,200,000 as carrying the total salary.
How tall is Hirokazu Sawamura?
Sawamura stands at a height of 6 feet. According to his height, Hirokazu has a body weight of 96 kg. Moreover, Hirokazu has a beautiful pair of black colored eyes and his hair is also black in color.
Was Hirokazu Sawamura Injured?
Hirokazu injured his right tricep leading to inflammation. While playing against the Yankees, Hirokazu got injured. Instead of him, Phillips Valdez comes back up from Worcester in the bullpen.
Does Hirokazu Sawamura speak English?
No, Hirokazu doesn’t speak English. Sawamura has an interpreter. Furthermore, his name is Yutaro Yamaguchi. In an interview he said:
“I try to ask a lot of questions, even though I really don’t speak English,I try to learn it and speak it. In that way, I’ve kind of been able to blend in with my teammates.”
Career Line of Hirokazu Sawamura
- Hirokazu is a baseball player by profession.
- For the 2013 World Baseball Classic, Hirokazu entered the Japan national baseball team.
- Furthermore, he earned the title of the Central League Rookie of the Year in 2011.
- From 2011 to 2020, Sawamura played nine seasons for the Yomiuri Giants.
- He became popular after he gained attention from NBC Sports and he has also sung a rendition of an Alicia Keys song that Eduardo Rodríguez has shared on his Instagram handle.
- Moreover, Sawamura had previously played in Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) for the Yomiuri Giants and Chiba Lotte Marines.
- He appeared in 22 games, pitching to an 0–2 record with one save and a 1.71 earned run average (ERA) while striking out 29 batters in 21 innings pitched with the Marines in 2020.
- Additionally, Hirokazu throws a fastball topping out at 99 mph with a splitter, and a slider and became featured as a curveball.