- 1 Facts of Finneas O’Connell
- 2 Where was Finneas O’Connell born?
- 3 Why do Billie Eilish and Finneas O’Connell have different last names?
- 4 Who is Finneas O’Connell’s Girlfriend?
- 5 Did Finneas O’Connell write a song about his girlfriend?
- 6 How much is Finneas O’Connell’s Net Worth?
- 7 How tall is Finneas O’Connell?
- 8 Professional Career of Finneas O’Connell
Facts of Finneas O’Connell
|Birthday:||July 30, 1997|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Sibling:||Billie Eilish and Lillie O’Connell|
|Parents:||Patrick O’Connell and Maggie Baird|
An American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor, Finneas O’Connell came to the limelight as the brother of popular singer, Billie Eilish.
Where was Finneas O’Connell born?
On July 30, 1997, Finneas O’Connell opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the first time in Los Angeles, California, United States. Finneas is 25 years old as of 2022. Connell cuts his birthday cake with his friends on 30th July. Finneas Baird O’Connell is his birth name. He was born as the son of Patrick O’Connell (father) and Maggie Baird (mother). Both of his parents are also musicians by profession.
Connell spent his early life with Billie Eilish and Lillie. Billie is a singer by profession. His uncle, Brian Baird, is a politician by profession. The name of his paternal grandparents is James Bernard O’Connell and Jean Stone. William Norton Baird and Edith May Shaw are his maternal grandparents.
By nationality, Connell holds American citizenship and he belongs to an Irish, English, some Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Swiss-German, and German, 1/32 Belgian ethnic community. Furthermore, Connell practices the Christianity religion.
Why do Billie Eilish and Finneas O’Connell have different last names?
Finneas and Billie have different last names because Bille’s uncle chose Eilish as Billie’s middle name rather than Pirates as it sounds weird. O’Connell is his father’s surname. Baird is the surname of Billie’s mother.
Who is Finneas O’Connell’s Girlfriend?
Finneas is in a relationship. He is dating Claudia Sulewski. Claudia is a YouTuber by profession. They met each other for the very first time with the help of a dating app.
After knowing each other for some time they started dating each other in September of 2018. As of now, they are living happily and peacefully for 4 years while continuing their respective career.
Did Finneas O’Connell write a song about his girlfriend?
Yes, Finneas has written a song for his girlfriend. Claudia is the title of his song dedicated to his girlfriend. In an interview with Us Weekly back in 2020, he said:
“Claudia has been a huge influence on my music in terms of just like how important she is to my life.”
How much is Finneas O’Connell’s Net Worth?
Finneas has an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2022. he is able to gather this hefty sum of money from his music career. Annually, Finneas earns a salary of $217k.
His sister, Billie has a net worth of $30 million. The primary source of her income is her singing career. $14700k is her annual salary of Billie.
How tall is Finneas O’Connell?
Finneas stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and his body weight is 67 kg. Connel has a body measurement of 34-25-34 inches. He has a beautiful pair of blue colored eyes and his hair is light brown in color.
Professional Career of Finneas O’Connell
- Finneas is an actor, singer, songwriter, and musician by profession.
- He was only 14 years old when he debuted in acting for the role of Spencer in the movie made Bad Teacher.
- With his mother, he shared the big screen in the drama film Life Inside Out which was directed by Jill D’Agnenica.
- Modern Family is one of the popular tv series that Connell has played.
- In the year 2016, he released his first single New Girl as a singer.
- Don’t Smile at Me is the song that he produced for his sister, Billie’s debut which even became the 14th on US Billboard 200.
- I’m in Love Without You is his second solo single.
- Heaven, Break My Heart Again, Landmine, Life Moves On, College, Let’s Fall in Love for the Night, Luck Pusher, and Hollywood Forever are some of the singles he released in the year 2018.
- Finneas won eight Grammy Awards from 2021 to 2022.
- he also won the Academy Awards for No Time to Die as a songwriter with the criteria of Best Original Song.