Erin Sutton is famous as the wife of an American musician, singer, songwriter, and painter, Paul Stanley.
Erin Sutton entered this world in the United States of America with American parents. She holds an American nationality while belongs to a white ethnical background.
Who is Erin Sutton’s Husband?
Erin Sutton’s husband, Paul Stanley is an American musician, singer, songwriter, as well as a painter who is widely famous for being the rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band Kiss.
- He began his career as a member of the local band, Rainbow, a member of Uncle Joe and Post War Baby Boom.
- His career took off when he met a musician Gene Simmons who led Paul to form a group, titled, Wicked Lester. Together, they formed a number of other musical groups as well, but none did much to help them take off their career commercially.
- The failure of the group led them to revise and revamp their idea as to how the group should seem like. Later, they placed advertisements for a drummer and a guitarist, which led to the recruitment of guitarist Ace Frehley and drummer Peter Criss.
- With the enrolment of Ace and, Paul along with Simmons renamed the band as Kiss and they released their self-titled debut album in February 1974.
- Later, they released their second album in the same year titled, Hotter Than Hell.
- In the year 1975, the group came up with its third album, Dressed to Kill.
- In the following year, they came up with their first live album, titled, Kiss Alive!.
- Following the success of its previous albums, they released two albums in 1976 titled, Destroyer and Rock and Roll Over.
- In the following year, Paul released Love Gun which again gained platinum status.
- From 1980 to 1990, the group released nine studio albums named Dynasty, Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up, Animalize, Asylum, Unmasked, Music from The Elder, Crazy Nights, and Hot in the Shade.
- For the 1990s decade, Paul released three studio albums with the group, Revenge, Carnival of the Souls: The Final Sessions, and Psycho Circus.
- In the year 1978, Paul came up with his first solo self-titled album.
- He provided his voice for the title track of the Wes Craven horror flick, Shocker in the year 1989.
- Paul released his second album, Live to Win in October 2006.
- In the year 2008, he sang a duet with Sarah Brightman, I Will Be with You, on her Symphony album.
- He guested in Ace Frehley’s covers album Origins, Vol 1, singing Fire and Water by Free in the year 2016.
Awards & Achievements
- In the year 2006, Paul was inducted into the Long Island Music Hall of Fame.
- Further, he won the Showman Of The Year award of the Classic Rock Awards in the year 2008.
- Next year, he received the Classic Gold Telly Award for his concert movie, One Live Kiss.
- Paul was presented with the Sound Partners Lifetime Achievement Award from the House Research Institute.
- Hit Parader ranked Paul 18th on their list of Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.
Erin Sutton’s Husband’s Net Worth
Erin Sutton’s husband, Paul Stanley has an estimated net worth of around $150 million as of 2019 which he earned through his career as a musician, singer, songwriter, and painter.
Happily Married with Her Husband
Erin Sutton is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to a famous American musician, singer, songwriter, and painter, Paul Stanley in late 2005 at The Ritz-Carlton, Huntington in Pasadena, California. Erin and Paul share three children together, two daughters and a son. Their first child, Colin Michael Stanley was born in 2006, and their second child Sarah Brianna was born in 2009 while their youngest child Emily Grace was born in 2001.
As of now, the entire Stanley family is living a blissful life together. Previously, her husband, Paul was married to an American actress, Pamela Bowen in 1991 but they divorced in the year 2001. They gave birth to their son Evan Shane Stanley on 6th June 1994.