An American personality, Danielle Avitable came to the spotlight after receiving a nomination for the Emmy award and winning the award.
How old is Danielle Avitable?
Danielle Avitable opened her eyes for the first time on September 24, 1990, in Florida, the United States. As of 2022, Danielle is 32 years old. Every year Danielle celebrates her birthday on the 24th of September. Danielle has a birth sign of Libra.
Moreover, She was born as the daughter of John Michael Avitable (father) and Louise Avitable(mother). She spent her early life with two young brothers called Trey Avitable and Thomas Avitable. Danielle was 7 years old when her father passed in December 1997.
Where did Danielle Avitable go to College?
Danielle joined Florida State University for her college education. The university is a public research university in Tallahassee, Florida. She graduated from there holding a bachelor’s degree B.S in communication and media studies. After that, she even worked as a Weekdays host there.
Who is Danielle Avitable married to?
Avitable is married. She walked down the aisle with her longtime boyfriend, Ryan Byrnes. She met her husband for the very first time on a spring break cruise during their senior year of college. Similarly, Ryan and Avitable tied the wedding knot in the presence of their friends and family on June 22, 2019. Their grand wedding was held at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral in Miami, Florida.
On March 9, 2018, her husband surprised her by taking her on vacation and proposing. As of now, they are living a conjugal life of three years.
What is Danielle Avitable’s Net Worth?
Danielle has an estimated net worth of $100k to $1 million as of 2022. The average salary of Danielle is around $24-$74k.
Besides this, Danielle has earned this huge sum of money from her professional career in journalism and as a news anchor.
How tall is Danielle Avitable?
Avitable has a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches. Danielle has a beautiful pair of brown colored eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
Where is Danielle Avitable now?
Danielle is living with her husband in Columbus, Ohio. She is living happily and peacefully with her beloved husband and dog named Stella. In addition to this, Danielle is currently working for NBC-4, to WCHM-Tv station.
Journalism Career of Danielle Avitable
- Danielle is a news anchor and journalist by profession.
- During her college, Danielle hosted a University update and was treasurer for Lambda Pi Eta.
- In August 2020, Avitable joined WOWT 6 News as co-anchor of Live at Daybreak, but she is no stranger to the Midwest.
- Similarly, from the commonwealth broadcasting group, Danielle made her debut in the world of broadcast journalism which is located in Greenville, Mississippi.
- She has covered many national stories and is an Emmy-nominated and award-winning journalist.
- She has covered news like the school shooting in Parkland, Fla., the Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting, and Dayton mass shooting.
- In addition to this, Daniell is working in NBC4 the local name given to WCMH-TV station which is owned by Nexstar Media Group and licensed to Columbus, Ohio.
- Doug Adair, Diann Burns, Leon Bibb, Bill Hindman, Nick Clooney, Larry Mendte, Robin Meade, Dean Miller, Erin Moriarty, Cabot Rea, and Marty Reid are some of the popular media personalities she has worked with.
- From March 2016 – January 2019, Danielle worked as a news reporter for Cox Media group which is located in Jacksonville, Florida.