- 1 Facts of Chanel Sideboard
- 2 Where is Chanel Sideboard from?
- 3 Are Chanel Sideboard and OJ Howard still together?
- 4 Is Chanel Sideboard a mother?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Chanel Sideboard?
- 6 How long is OJ Howard’s Contract?
- 7 Is OJ Howard Injured?
- 8 Where did OJ Howard go to?
- 9 Who did OJ Howard play College football for?
- 10 Chanel Sideboard’s Professional Career
Facts of Chanel Sideboard
|Full Name:||Chanel Sideboard|
|Birthday:||December 28, 1995|
|Birthplace:||Delmar Circle, Tampa|
|Country:||The United States of America|
Chanel Sideboard, an American woman came to the media spotlight as the girlfriend and baby mama of popular football star, OJ Howard.
Where is Chanel Sideboard from?
Chanel Sideboard was born on December 28, 1995, in Delmar Circle, Tampa, the United States of America. Chanel is 26 years old as of 2022. Every year, Chanel cuts her birthday cake with her close ones on the 28th of December. By birth, Chanel has a star sign of Capricorn.
By nationality, Chanel holds American citizenship and she belongs to a diverse ethnic community. Moreover, Chanel practices the Christianity religion.
Are Chanel Sideboard and OJ Howard still together?
Chanel is in a relationship. She is dating, OJ Howard. Howard is an American football tight end and is playing for the Houston Texans. They have been dating each other for some time.
As of now, they are living happily and peacefully with each and live like a married couple even though they aren’t married.
Is Chanel Sideboard a mother?
Yes, Chanel is a mother. She is the mother of one daughter which she welcomed with her beloved boyfriend, OJ. Caliana Mia Howard is the name of her daughter. On October 12, 2020, Caliana was born.
What is the Net Worth of Chanel Sideboard?
Chanel might have earned a hefty sum of money from her professional career. Her boyfriend, OJ Howard has a net worth of $3 million.
This is a hefty sum of money from OJ’s football playing career. $400k to $800k is his annual salary.
How long is OJ Howard’s Contract?
O.J. Howard has signed a contract with the Buffalo Bills for 1 year. For $3,500,000 he signed the contract and it has a signing bonus of $1,250,000. It has a guarantee of $3,195,000, and an average annual salary of $3,500,000.
Is OJ Howard Injured?
OJ has torn Achilles. Due to this, he couldn’t play his first Super Bowl ring and became on the injured list on October 6, 2020. Due to his absence, Tampa Bay won the match against the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. After attending the 17 games he even couldn’t become the difference maker in the year 2021.
Where did OJ Howard go to?
Howard went to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. But, Buffalo Bills has signed with the Houston Texans, so, he will be playing with Buffalo Wings. After visiting Houston for short time, Howard decided to stay with Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a Tight end.
Who did OJ Howard play College football for?
OJ has played with Alabama in his college. At the moment he is playing for Houston Texas. As a tight end, he is playing football with his 8 jersey number. Nick Caserio is his manager’s name.
Chanel Sideboard’s Professional Career
- Chanel is private regarding her career.
- Her partner, OJ Howard is a professional football player.
- He started playing football in his college and he played in 13 games with five starts as a freshman at Alabama in 2013.
- After receiving three receptions for 68 yards, he made his college debut with Texas A&M.
- While playing against Arkansas, he scored his first collegiate touchdown on October 19, 2013.
- After being picked by NFL experts and scouts in the first round he played at Senior Bowl.
- In addition to this, he even got the title of Senior Bowl’s top practice player of the week.
- With four catches for 39 receiving yards, he finished the game with a score of 16–15.