- 1 Who are Brian Thompson’s Parents?
- 2 Where did Brian Thompson go to study?
- 3 Is Brian Thompson still Married?
- 4 Who was Brian Thompson previously married to?
- 5 How many children does Brian Thompson have?
- 6 How much is Brian Thompson’s Net Worth?
- 7 How tall is Brian Thompson?
- 8 Does Brian Thompson appear in Hercules?
- 9 Acting Career of Brian Thompson
alos An American actor, Brian Thompson got the spotlight after playing in Werewolf.
Who are Brian Thompson’s Parents?
Brian Thompson opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time on August 28, 1959, in Ellensburg, Washington. As of 2022, Brian is 62 years old. Brian cuts his birthday cake annually with his friends and family on 28th August. Thompson has a birth sign of Virgo. His birth name is Brian Earl Thompson. He was born as the son of Bert Thompson (father) and Lois Thompson (mother).
Both of Brian’s parent works as a teacher. Thompson has spent his early life with six other siblings. Brian holds American citizenship while he belongs to a white ethnic community. Similarly, Brian practices the Christianity religion.
Where did Brian Thompson go to study?
Brian started his early schooling at Mark Morris High School which is located in Longview, Washington. Then, he joined Central Washington University and studied business management. Likewise, Brian attended the University of California, Irvine after moving to California and graduated holding a master’s degree in Fine Arts.
Is Brian Thompson still Married?
Brian is married at the moment. He walked down the aisle in October 1998. Brian again got married to his second wife, Shari Braun.
Shari is an American actress by profession. They are living happily with each other at the moment and are enjoying more than 24 years of married life. There is no sign of divorce.
Who was Brian Thompson previously married to?
Brian was married twice. At first, he tied the wedding knot with his longtime girlfriend, Isabelle Mastoraki. Isabelle is a filmmaker by profession.
They tied the wedding knot in presence of their friends and family in the 90s. After living with each other for some years they got legally divorced in the year 1988.
How many children does Brian Thompson have?
Brian is the father of four children. Thompson is the father of three daughters and one son. Daphne Thompson and Jordan Thompson are the children he welcomed with his ex-wife Isabelle in 1988 and 1990 respectively.
Nicolette Thompson and Alexandra Thompson are two children he welcomed with his second and current wife. Further, he loves spending time with his wife and children.
How much is Brian Thompson’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Brian has a total net worth of $4 million. Brian has earned this hefty sum of money from his professional career of acting.
Annually, the best-paid actor has a salary of $60k so, it is estimated that he might earn this range of annual salary at the moment.
How tall is Brian Thompson?
Brian has a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches. According to his height, Brian has a body weight of 91kg. Similarly, Brian has a beautiful pair of blue-colored eyes and his hair is grey in color.
Does Brian Thompson appear in Hercules?
Yes, Brian was in Hercules. He played the role of Goth in Hercules. And his role as a Goth was much appreciated and loved by a huge number of audiences.
Acting Career of Brian Thompson
- Brian is an American actor by profession.
- During his high school senior year, Brian played the role of Boris Kolenkhov in the comedy You Can’t Take it With You.
- Thompson has started acting with a small role in the 1984 film The Terminator.
- In the 1986 film Cobra, Brian played the villainous role of Night Slasher.
- From 1987–1988, Brian also played the role in a horror series named Werewolf.