Bonnie Silkman is an American news anchor who grabbed the media’s attention after working at FOX 12 News Channel.
How old is Bonnie Silkman?
Bonnie Silkman came into existence on January 16, 1989. She hails from Farmington, Maine, United States. As of 2022, Bonnie is 33 years old. Bonnie cuts her birthday cake on the 16th of January. She has the birth sign of Capricorn.
By nationality, Bonnie has American citizenship and she belongs to a white ethnic community. Furthermore, Bonnie practices the Christianity religion.
Where did Bonnie Silkman go to study?
Bonnie has completed her early schooling at some sort of school. After that, she joined Keene State College which is located in New Hampshire. In 2011, Silkman graduated holding a degree in Broadcasting and communication.
What is Bonnie Silkman’s Net Worth?
Silkman has an approximated net worth of around $1 Million – $5 Million. Bonnie has earned this hefty sum of money from her primary career as an Anchor. This hefty sum of money includes Bonnie’s bank balance, assets, and property.
Bonnie also earns an extra sum of money from paid partnerships, Sponsorship, and brand endorsement. Silkman has an annual salary ranging from $40,000 – $ 110,000 from her career in news broadcasting. Bonnie is living a lavish life with her family in her own house.
As we all know, Bonnie is quite passionate about her news reporting career, with this amount of dedication to her career her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up in the upcoming days.
Is Bonnie Silkman Married or in a Relationship?
Bonnie is unmarried and currently single. She likes to keep her personal matter private so she hasn’t shared any information on her personal life on any site. Bonnie is living a low-key life while enjoying her journalism career with her friends and family.
Bonnie’s present and past relationships are not available at any site. In near future, we will surely see her tieing the wedding knot with some guy till then we have to wait. Bonnie hasn’t been involved in any sort of rumor and controversy until today.
How tall is Bonnie Silkman?
Silkman stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Bonnie has a mesmerizing pair of hazel-colored eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
Where is Bonnie Silkman now?
Bonnie is on West Coast and is currently working as an anchor on the 5, 8, 9, and 11 O’clock News weekdays. She broadcast news on FOX 12 Oregon. Being raised in a small town, Farmington, Maine she loves staying in the coastal regions.
Yes, Bonnie has her own social sites like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Bonnie regularly posts on Instagram and Twitter. Her posts are related to her anchoring news and quality of life with her friends and family. Bonnie has also posted news scenes like accidents and the family of victims via her Instagram story and posts.
Career Line of Bonnie Silkman
- Bonnie is a news reporter by profession.
- After completing her education at Keene State College she started working in southern Colorado and started reporting on major flooding, homeless issues, and harsh weather conditions.
- Bonnie has covered various presidential candidate rallies, including some with President Donald Trump.
- Before journalism, Bonnie worked as a Marketing and Communication Coordinator at Frances Photograph which is situated in Denver, Colorado.
- At KJCT News 8, Bonnie started working as a Weekend anchor, reporter, and producer.
- Later she joined KRDO News Channel 13 and worked as a Weekend anchor and morning reporter.
- Silkman worked with Fox-12, and report news at 12 O’Clock every weekend.