An American personality, Avery Cotton become popular after working as a news broadcaster on WKRG-TV and WFLA.
How old is Avery Cotton?
Avery Cotton came to the beautiful world on September 15, 1988. Cotton was born in Mobile Alabama, United States. As of 2022, Avery is 34 years old.
Avery celebrates her birthday on the 15th of September every year in presence of her close ones. Cotton has a star sign of Virgo. By nationality, Avery holds American citizenship while she belongs to a white ethnic community. Likewise, Avery practices the Christianity religion.
Where did Avery Cotton go to study?
Avery joined Auburn University. She graduated holding a bachelor of Arts degree in radio, television, and films and a concentration in political science.
What is Avery Cotton’s Net Worth?
Cotton has earned a hefty sum of money which is $1 million. Avery has earned this fortune from her primary source of career from news anchoring and as a reporter. Avery is And, as the annual salary of news reporters in the United States is around $40k-$110k so she must be earning this range of money from her news reporting and broadcasting career.
Does Avery Cotton have a Husband?
Avery’s relationship status is happily married. She tied the wedding knot with her long-time boyfriend. In presence of her friends and family, Avery exchanged the wedding vows with her long-time boyfriend in 2015.
The name and profession of her husband are hidden at the moment. Likewise, Avery is living with her husband while continuing the marriage life of seven years.
How tall is Avery Cotton?
Cotton has a height of 5 feet 7 inches while her body weight is 60kg. Similarly, she has a body measurement of 35-28-38 inches. Avery has a beautiful pair of blue-colored eyes while her hair is blonde in color.
Why did Avery Cotton leave WFLA?
Avery has left WFLA because she wanted to spend more time with her family. Cotton worked as a reporter from 2015 to 2019 as a reporter.
Moreover, she announced her leaving statement on Twitter in November of 2019. Avery was loved and cheered by the other staff of WFLA.
Where did Avery Cotton go?
After leaving WFLA, Avery moved to Tampa. She is living a happy and beautiful life on Gulf Coast! far from the chaos. And she is now working with David Espinol Hall and Leigh Span.
Professional Career of Avery Cotton
- Avery is a popular news reporter and Television personality.
- Cotton has served as a morning show anchor and as a General Assignment Reporter for WKRG-TV.
- For WKRG-TV, she covered the news related to Mobile, Biloxi, and Pensacola Markets along with breaking investigative stories, elections, hurricanes, sports, and many interesting, funny, and emotional stories.
- In addition to this, Avery has also worked in an organization and has even become the part of Junior League of Tampa Bay.
- From 2015-2019, Avery even worked as a reporter/anchor at WFLA-TV.
- After some time, Avery started working in David Espinosa Hall, Meredith Censullo, and Leigh Spann where she reported news from 4:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. for the morning news.