- 1 Facts of Arseniy Zdanevich
- 2 What Nationality is Arseniy Zdanevich?
- 3 Is Arseniy Zdanevich a married man?
- 4 What is the Net Worth of Arseniy Zdanevich?
- 5 What happened to Krystsina Tsimanouskaya ?
- 6 Where is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya now?
- 7 How tall is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya?
- 8 Career Line of Arseniy Zdanevich
Facts of Arseniy Zdanevich
|Full Name:||Arseniy Zdanevich|
|Net Worth:||Fitness Instructor|
Arseniy Zdanevich, a Belarusian personality is in the media spotlight as the husband of a Belarusian-Polish sprinter, Krystsina Tsimanouskaya.
What Nationality is Arseniy Zdanevich?
Arseniy Zdanevich opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time in Belarus. As of 2022, Arseniy might be in his late 30s.
By nationality, Arseniy has citizenship in Belarus and she belongs to a white ethnic community. Likewise, Arseniy practices the Christianity religion.
Is Arseniy Zdanevich a married man?
Arseniy is a married man. He walked down the aisle in presence of their friends and family with Krystsina Tsimanouskaya. Krystsina Tsimanouskaya is a Belarusian-Polish sprinter and has won the Athletics at the 2019 Summer Universiade under Women’s 200 meters.
They like to keep their personal matter private, so details on their first meeting and marriage date are still hidden. Moreover, they are living happily and peacefully with each other while continuing their respective career.
What is the Net Worth of Arseniy Zdanevich?
Arseniy collected a huge from his fitness instructing career. Annually, the fitness instructor earns a salary of $44k, so he must be earning this money every year. His wife, Krystsina Tsimanouskaya has earned this hefty sum of money from his career as a Belarusian-Polish sprinter which is $1 million to $5 million. Krystsina earns a salary of $41k as it is the annual salary of Sprinter.
What happened to Krystsina Tsimanouskaya ?
She was withdrawn from Belarus Olympic Committee (NOC RB) in the 200 m event. Her request to stop her from participating at the Tokyo Olympics was not accepted on 2 August. She even accused officials from the Belarus Olympic Committee of forcing her to compete without asking her permission in the 4 × 400 meters relay race on 30 July 2021.
Against her consent, she was taken to Tokyo’s Haneda Airport on 1 August 2021. So, she couldn’t board a flight back to Belarus.
Where is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya now?
Krystsina is in Poland. As she couldn’t return back to Belarus, she is in Poland. Poland government eventually gave police protection and granted a humanitarian visa to Krystsina. From the Polish Olympic Committee, she is resuming her olympic competition.
She even met Polish officials and Belarusian expatriates after moving to Warsaw Chopin Airport on 4 August 2022. On August 6, 2022, she was declared deplorable and unjust by the President of the IOC Thomas Bach, and the Japanese foreign ministry.
How tall is Krystsina Tsimanouskaya?
Krystsina has a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches. According to her height, she has a body weight of 61kg. Similarly, Krystsina has a mesmerizing pair of blue colored eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
Career Line of Arseniy Zdanevich
- Arseniy must be in some sort of business.
- His wife, Krystsina is a Belarusian-Polish sprinter by profession.
- Krystsina was only 13 years old when she started her Olympic career after being motivated by her grandmother.
- At the 2017 European U23 Championships, she won a silver medal in the 100 meters.
- Her club name is BFST dynamo.
- She won a gold medal and silver medal in the 200 meters at the 2019 Summer Universiade and at the 2019 European Games respectively.
- At the 2020 Summer Olympics, she qualified to represent Belarus in the women’s 100 m and 200 m events.
- In August 2021, Krystsina has even met Polish minister Piotr Gliński.