- 1 Facts of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
- 2 Where is Antonio Mateu Lahoz from?
- 3 Does Antonio Mateu Lahoz have a Wife?
- 4 Is Antonio Mateu Lahoz a Father?
- 5 What is Antonio Mateu Lahoz’s Net Worth?
- 6 How tall is Antonio Mateu Lahoz?
- 7 Has Antonio Mateu Lahoz returned home?
- 8 Professional Career of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
- 9 FAQs of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
Facts of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
|Full Name:||Antonio Mateu Lahoz|
|Age:||45 years old|
|Birthday:||12 March 1977|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
Antonio Mateu Lahoz, a Spanish referee is popular after issuing 12 out of 15 yellow cards in World Cup 2022.
Where is Antonio Mateu Lahoz from?
Antonio was born on 12 March 1977 and is a native of the Algímia d’Alfara, Spain. According to his birthdate, Antonio is 45 years old as of 2022. Every year, Antonio celebrates his birthday on the 12th of March. Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz is his real name.
He spent his early life with his two brothers and three sisters. His sister is a teacher by profession. By nationality, Antonio holds Citizenship in Spain and he belongs to a mixed ethnic community. Likewise, Antonio practices the Christianity religion.
Does Antonio Mateu Lahoz have a Wife?
Antonio must be married so he might have a wife. He likes to keep his personal matter private. Antonio is focussing on his professional career at the moment.
Is Antonio Mateu Lahoz a Father?
Yes, Antonio is the father of two children. His children’s identities and birth dates are not available at any site.
What is Antonio Mateu Lahoz’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Antonio has an approximate net worth of $1 million. Antonio gathered this hefty sum of money from her career as a Spanish football referee.
$70,000 is his base salary which he is earning from the world cup 2022. He also earns $3,000 per game in match fees.
How tall is Antonio Mateu Lahoz?
Antonio stands at the tall height of 5 feet 11 inches. According to her height, Antonio’s body weight is around 74 kg. She has a beautiful pair of brown eyes and her hair is grey in color.
Has Antonio Mateu Lahoz returned home?
Yes, Antonio returned to his home. He made the players disappointed including Lionel Messi. Mateu doesn’t have a good relationship with the FIFA players of 2022.
Professional Career of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
- Antonio is a Spanish football referee.
- Before starting his referee career, he was a physical education teacher.
- He started working as a referee in La Liga in 2008.
- Antonio is one of the notable referees in Spain.
- He is working as an international referee since 2011.
- Antonio is working as a referee in the 2022 Qatar football world cup and has also worked as a referee for the 2021 champions league final.
- In Euro 2020 tournament, he became 20 referees assigned to serve as referee.
- He also served as an International referee at the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, 2018 FIFA World Cup, and the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
- Mateu was the referee in the quarter-final between the Netherlands and Argentina at the 2022 FIFA World Cup on 10 December 2022.
- On 10 December 2022, Mateu got the opportunity to be the referee in the quarter-final of the FIFA World Cup between the Netherlands and Argentina.
FAQs of Antonio Mateu Lahoz
Who was the referee of the Manchester City and Chelsea games?
Antonio served as a referee in the game between Manchester City and Chelsea. On 29 May 2021, he appeared as a referee in the game.
How many yellow cards did Antonio issue in World Cup 2022?
Antonio issued 18/17 yellow cards in the World cup 2022. It is the highest record for most cards issued during a World Cup match between Manchester City and Chelsea.
Did Lionel Messi criticize Antonio?
Yes, Leo criticized Antonio in the World cup. They do not have a healthy relationship and have known each other since Albiceleste’s 10 Stage at FC Barcelona.