Facts of Annie Outman
|Full Name:||Annie Outman|
|Country:||United States of America|
Annie Outman, an American woman came to the media spotlight as an ex-partner of popular baseball outfielder, James Outman.
Where is Annie Outman from?
Annie Outman opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time in the United States of America. Being born in the United States, Annie has American citizenship and she belongs to a white ethnic community. Furthermore, Annie practices the Christianity religion.
Are Annie Outman and James Outman still together?
Annie is a married woman. She tied the wedding knot with her longtime boyfriend, James Outman. James is a professional baseball player outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball.
Since their marriage, they are living a blissful and happy life together without any sign of divorce or separation.
How much is Annie Outman’s Net Worth?
Annie’s net worth, annual salary, and profession are still a mystery. Her ex-husband James has a net worth of $1 million.
Similarly, the primary source of his income is his baseball playing career. Annually, James earns a salary of $1038k.
How long is James Outman’s Contract?
James hasn’t signed a contract with anyone. He is playing for Los Angles Dodgers. Moreover, James will sign the contract in the near future he is one of the most popular baseball players in playing history.
What is the injury of James Outman?
Being a baseball player he was injured. He couldn’t play baseball for 60 days due to his injury. Additionally, James is also one of the popular baseball players.
Career Line of James Outman
- James is a professional baseball player by profession.
- Furthermore, he has hit 249 in 147 games over three seasons with 23 homers and 99 RBI while he played college baseball for the Sacramento State Hornets.
- In 2017, he got the opportunity to play with the Bethesda Big Train of the Cal Ripken Collegiate Baseball League.
- He was selected by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the seventh round of the 2018 MLB Draft.
- In addition to this, he has a score of 250 with nine home runs and 30 RBI after playing baseball with the Loons in 2021.
- Being promoted to the Double-A Tulsa Drillers he earned the title of double-A Central hitter of the week.
- In November 2021, Outman became a member of the Dodgers 40-man roster.
- While playing for Tulsa, he got a score of 289 with nine homers and 24 RBI in 39 games.
- He was playing for the Tulsa in the early 2022 season but later started playing for Triple-A Oklahoma City Dodgers as he was promoted at the end of June.
- On July 30, 2022, Outman got the chance to play in the Major Leagues for the first time with Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Besides this, he was then transferred to the Glendale Desert Dogs by the Dodgers and played in the Fall Stars Game of the Arizona Fall League.
- In the year 2022, he made his debut in MLB and started playing as a baseball outfielder.
- He played against the Colorado Rockies in his debut game as a right fielder with a hit-a-home run in his first MLB at-bat off of Germán Márquez.
- Likewise, at the end of the game, he has a homer, a double, and three RBI.