- 1 When was Aalam Khaled born?
- 2 What is Aalam Khaled’s Relationship Status?
- 3 What is the Net Worth of Aalam Khaled?
- 4 Does DJ Khaled have a private jet?
- 5 Where does DJ Khaled Live currently?
- 6 Where is DJ Khaled’s House?
- 7 How did DJ Khaled get so rich?
- 8 What are the other ventures of DJ Khaled?
- 9 What car does DJ Khaled have?
- 10 What is DJ Khaled’s 2018 SEC settlement?
- 11 Career Line of Aalam Khaled
- 12 Awards and Nominations of DJ Khaled
Aalam Khaled, an American personality came to the spotlight as the son of a popular singer, DJ Khaled.
When was Aalam Khaled born?
On January 20, 2020, Aalam Khaled opened his beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. As of 2022, Aalam is 2 years old. Similarly, Aalam cuts his birthday cake in presence of his friends and family on 20th January. Aalam has a birth sign of Aquarius. His birth name is Aalam Tuck Khaled.
And, the name of his parents is Nicole Tuck and DJ Khaled. His father is an American DJ, record executive, author, and record producer, and his mother is a businesswoman. Aalam has a sibling named Asahd Tuck Khaled.
By nationality, Aalam will hold American citizenship and he belongs to a white ethnic community. Furthermore, Aalam practices the Christianity religion.
What is Aalam Khaled’s Relationship Status?
Aalam is single. Aalam is too young to be involved in any relationship. However, his father, Khaled tied the wedding to his mother in 2009. They met at an event in the early 1990s and they began dating right away.
They used to date each other before he became famous. At the moment, DJ and Tuck are living happily and peacefully while continuing their professional career.
What is the Net Worth of Aalam Khaled?
Aalam is too young to start any profession and his net worth and annual salary are not available at any site. The net worth of his father, DJ is $75 million.
Additionally, Khaled has earned this huge sum of money from his professional career as a singer and rapper. Annually, Khaled earned around $36500k as his annual salary.
Does DJ Khaled have a private jet?
Yes, Khaled has his own private jet. On Instagram, he flaunts his Gulfstream G650 private jet and rare convertible Maybach, revealing his lavish lifestyle – Luxurylaunches.
Where does DJ Khaled Live currently?
With his wife and children, Khaled is currently residing in Miami Beach. His mansion is on Pine Tree Drive in Miami Beach which he paid about $22 million in 2018. Khaled house has a safe room, gazebo, home theater, and a four-bedroom guest house.
Where is DJ Khaled’s House?
DJ purchased Robbie Williams’s former house in Mulholland Estates, a gated community in Los Angeles at $9.9 million in January 2017. For $9.9 million, he sold his house for $12.5 million. And, Khaled purchased a waterfront home in Miami for $25.9 million in 2018.
How did DJ Khaled get so rich?
On Forbes’ list of Hip-Hop Cash Kings, Khaled became a regular. In large part to endorsement deals with Weight Watchers, Apple, and Ciroc, he made $27 million last year. He made $24 million from six-figure DJ gigs and deals with Champs Sports, Mentos, and Apple the previous year.
What are the other ventures of DJ Khaled?
On December 25, 2019, Khaled provided a voice in the animated film Spies in Disguise. Then, he wrote a book, The Keys, which includes his opinions on success, recounts life stories, and describes contributions from other musicians in 2016.
What car does DJ Khaled have?
Khaled owns 7 luxurious car collections. His car collections include Cadillac Escalade, 2017 Rolls Royce Wraith Coupe, 2017 Rolls-Royce Dawn, 2012 Maybach 57S, 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII, 2017 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, 2012 Maybach 62S Landaulet.
What is DJ Khaled’s 2018 SEC settlement?
Khaled and Floyd Mayweather Jr agreed to a total settlement of $750,000 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for failing to disclose payments accepted from issuers of an initial coin offering, specifying a personal $50,000 promotional payment from beleaguered cryptocurrency firm Centra Tech Inc in November of 2018.
Besides this, Khaled agreed to not enter any endorsement or promotional agreement with a securities participant for two years as a part of the settlement.
Career Line of Aalam Khaled
- Aalam hasn’t started his professional career.
- His father is a rapper and singer by profession.
- From the 1990s radio station 99 Jamz, Khaled first earned fame as a radio host.
- Similarly, he released his debut studio album Listennn… the Album in 2006.
- We the Best Forever, I’m the One, and I Changed a Lot are his fifth, sixth, and seventh albums respectively.
- Moreover, DJ Khaled earned worldwide attention as a media personality in the years 2015 and 2016.
Awards and Nominations of DJ Khaled
- In 2017, Khaled won the Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Song in American Music Awards for the song named I’m the One.
- Then, in ASCAP Rhythm and Soul Music Awards, he won the awards in the category of Award-Winning R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for How Many Times.