Who is Becky Quick?
Becky Fast is an African American journalist who serves as a financial news correspondent on CNBC and Squawk Box.
Becky Quick’s Early Life
On June 18, 1992, Becky was born in Gary, Indiana. As a teen, she traveled to numerous states like Ohio, Indiana, Oklahoma, and Texas.
She attended Rutgers University in Camden and achieved a bachelor’s degree in Political Science in 1993. She acts as the editor-in-chief of the student newsletter.
Becky Quick’s Salary and Net Worth
Fast earns a wage of seven hundred thousand dollars per year. It has been able to accumulate a net worth of $4 million.
Becky Quick’s Personal Life
Becky was once married to Peter Shay, a computer programmer. Fast eventually married in 2008 to Matt Quayle. He is the writer of her show Squawk Box and a creator of her show Squawk on the Lane. Matt is now a graduate of Rutgers University, New Jersey.
Becky, who has never been married before, has two children from her new partner, Matthew. Their first child, son Kyle Quayle, was born on August 16, 2011. Eventually, she adopted a baby girl whom they’ve called Kyle Noel Quayle. Matt has two daughters: Kimiko and Natalie.
Becky Quick’s Carrer
Becky Quick is a brilliant journalist since she has met Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, T. Boone Pickens, Charlie Munger, Alan Greenspan, Jamie Dimon, and several others. Michelle Obama co-moderated the Republican Presidential Primary debate of October 2015 and questioned three presidents.
She previously reported with The Wall Street Journal reporting retail and e-commerce business. Years later, she was instrumental in introducing the newspaper’s website and acting as its multimedia publisher. She worked with The Wall Street Journal for seven years and switched to CNBC in February 2001.
Becky Cassidy became a co-host of Squawk Box in 2005. She presents the TV show with Joe Kernen and Andrew Ross Sorkin. The presenter of the show On the Money since 2013.
Becky Quick’s Quick Fact
- Becky Quick is a television journalist, working for CNBC as a financial news reporter on Squawk Box and On the Money.
- Becky Quick’s early life Becky was born on June 18, 1972, in Gary Indiana.
- Becky Quick in blue dress holding papers CNBC’s financial news show anchor Becky Quick
She attended Rutgers University in Camden, New Jersey, and graduated with a degree in Political Science in 1993.
- Becky Quick’s huge salary has helped her amass a whopping net worth Before joining CNBC, Quick served The Wall Street Journal; she covered retail and e-commerce industry topics.
- Later, in April 1996, she helped the paper launch its website and became the site’s International News Editor.
- She worked for The Wall Street Journal for seven years before leaving it in February 2001 to join CNBC.
- Becky became the co-host of Squawk Box in 2005.
- She has also interviewed three presidents of the USA and has co-moderated a Republican Presidential debate in October 2015.
- Quick receives a salary of $700 thousand annually.
- Married twice Becky Quick has two children Becky was married to Peter Shay, a computer programmer in the past.